A vConfidence certified doctor in Plymouth, MI can help you schedule consultation to learn more about your options for vaginal rejuvenation.
What is vaginal rejuvenation?
Vaginal rejuvenation is a broad term that encompasses a series of non-invasive and invasive procedures aimed to improve the function or aesthetics of the vagina. These treatments can help alleviate symptoms of urinary incontinence, improve vaginal tightness and help create symmetry in the labia minora. Vaginal rejuvenation procedures seek to enhance vaginal muscle tone.
Types of vaginal rejuvenation
vConfidence certified doctors in Plymouth, MI offer vaginal rejuvenation via surgical and non-surgical techniques, including:
- FemiLift™ – a minimally invasive vaginal rejuvenation laser procedure
- Intima – a minimally invasive vaginal rejuvenation laser procedure
- MonaLisa Touch® – a minimally invasive vaginal rejuvenation laser procedure
- Labiaplasty – vaginal rejuvenation surgery
- Geneveve® – a minimally invasive vaginal rejuvenation laser procedure
Benefits of vaginal rejuvenation
The following are benefits of vaginal rejuvenation:
- Increased sexual pleasure
- Enhanced aesthetic appearance
- More control over urinary leakage
- Increased tightness
How much does vaginal rejuvenation in Plymouth, MI cost?
The cost of vaginal rejuvenation treatments varies based on the extent of treatment needed and the number of treatments needed. When you meet with your vConfidence certified doctor you will have an opportunity to discuss cost and financing options.
To learn more about vaginal rejuvenation treatment options, contact a vConfidence certified doctor in Plymouth, MI or the neighboring communities and schedule a consultation.
Shelley Schertzer has more than 19 years of experience helping women overcome vaginal health and aesthetic concerns. As a board a board-certified family nurse practitioner, Dr. Schertzer is uniquely able to choose the right procedure for the right patient for the right reasons. She has trained extensively in aesthetics through the Esthetic Skin Institute (ESI) in injectable treatments.